Snuggle up with this downtown Frederick engagement session from Jessi Grace Photography! “Jordan and Mike were such a fun couple to photograph! On this day, it was FREEZING outside but they held it together and we got some gorgeous images! Jordan mentioned she wanted somewhere with ivy, brick walls and “bulb string lights” (lol) and I think downtown gave us that and more! We even found walls in the alleys with hearts on them. They even brought champagne to toast! It was obvious that Jordan and Mike ignored the coldness and were eager to celebrate their beautiful love! This engagement session took place in the beautiful downtown Frederick.”
- Baltimore Warehouse Wedding || Amber Kay Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 4: Seating Assignments and Everywhere Else
- White & Wood Outdoor Wedding || Bekah Kay Creative
- Legg Mason Tower Wedding, Baltimore || Urban Row Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 3: Table Centerpieces
What we’re loving!