Sara+Tyler’s Oregon Ridge engagement session included their pup, so you know that caught our eye right away! Photographer, Nikki Schell, shares more: “Sara and Tyler are the sweetest couple ever and they’re getting married in Sept. 2017. We met up this fall for their engagement session at Oregon Ridge Nature Preserve, which happens to be where they had their first date! This couple is one of those couples who just radiate joy. I can’t explain it, but you can just feel their happiness within moments of being around them. Their session had some of the best fall foliage, beautiful backgrounds, and awesome light! They brought their pup, Nala, who was such a cutie, and Sara’s father came to help me get Nala’s attention and play fetch with her when she wasn’t in the photos!”
- Baltimore Warehouse Wedding || Amber Kay Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 4: Seating Assignments and Everywhere Else
- White & Wood Outdoor Wedding || Bekah Kay Creative
- Legg Mason Tower Wedding, Baltimore || Urban Row Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 3: Table Centerpieces
What we’re loving!