How sweet is this Hampden Engagement Session from Meghan Elizabeth Photography!? Meghan shares more: “They both headed to a friend of theirs’ birthday party. Libations were enjoyed and small talked ensued. The party was a success, Aaron drove Tricia and some of her friends home. Upon arrival at the house, her friends insisted that Tricia thank Aaron with a kiss on the cheek – with a quick peck and a step out the door, Tricia walked away for a whole year. Exactly a year later, that same friend had another birthday party and they both showed up again. Except this year things ended a little differently and no one walked away for a year. Instead they saw each other quite a lot afterwards and quickly became an item. Fast forward some time later and finally Aaron put a ring on her finger and here we are setting up their engagement portraits. They’re good friends with one of the employees at The Charmery and one of Tricia’s best friends owns Luigi’s, so they visit those spots quite often. So why not shoot there?! Tricia & Aaron’s Hampden Engagement Portraits were a blast to shoot and I loved spending time with them!!”
- Baltimore Warehouse Wedding || Amber Kay Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 4: Seating Assignments and Everywhere Else
- White & Wood Outdoor Wedding || Bekah Kay Creative
- Legg Mason Tower Wedding, Baltimore || Urban Row Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 3: Table Centerpieces
What we’re loving!