Peace Love Shoot Photography shares these ‘sexy, cool, and cute’ Baltimore Engagement photos with us today! “Taking advantage of the last of fall’s warmth, Brittanee and Charles chose Harbor East for their “Sexy, Cool and Cute” themed engagement session. Starting at the Marriott Waterfront, we made our way over to the Waterfront Promenade, capturing their sweet love along the way. We’re looking forward to Brittanee and Charles’ Anne Arundel County wedding towards the end of the summer.”
- Baltimore Warehouse Wedding || Amber Kay Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 4: Seating Assignments and Everywhere Else
- White & Wood Outdoor Wedding || Bekah Kay Creative
- Legg Mason Tower Wedding, Baltimore || Urban Row Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 3: Table Centerpieces
What we’re loving!