This couple got the celebrations going than with a live jazz band leading guests to the reception in today’s Festive Baltimore Museum of Industry Wedding by Love Life Images. Their photographer, Matthew D’Agostino, tells us, “Rebecca and Clement’s wedding was a celebration of blending love and cultures. Both French and American details were incorporated throughout the day, including some shared favorites of the bride and groom. Our favorite part of the day was the live jazz band processional from the church to the museum- it was quite a sight to see on the streets of downtown Baltimore and definitely got the guests prepared for a fun reception!”
- Baltimore Warehouse Wedding || Amber Kay Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 4: Seating Assignments and Everywhere Else
- White & Wood Outdoor Wedding || Bekah Kay Creative
- Legg Mason Tower Wedding, Baltimore || Urban Row Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 3: Table Centerpieces
What we’re loving!