During the summer months, we posted some ideas on how to beat the summer heat. Now that winter is fast approaching, the colder temperatures require warmth for many. Today, we’ve included a few ideas on ways to keep your guests warm:
- Hot beverages (ie. coffee, lattes, tea, cider)
- Blankets or scarves for your guests to take. These also make great favors!
- Brides: Wear a matching scarf, sweater, or cardigan to keep yourself warm!
- Space heaters for outdoor tented areas or porches
- Fire pit for creating delicious smores!
Photo Credit (above): Sarah Culver Photography
Photo Credit (above): elleDesigns
Photo Credit (above): Love by Serena