Is it just us, or did you blink and summer has gone by all to quickly? We’ve loved all of the gorgeous summer wedding inspiration we’ve been able to bring you all, and we’re excited to be moving into the fall!
Photo: Abby Grace Photography
Just in case you missed our most recent newsletter, here’s a few updates on what’s been going on:
- We have welcomed our first intern, Alexa! Be sure to read her introductory post, here.
- The Chesapeake Bridal Awards will be happening again in January / February of 2014, hosted by us and Bayside Bride. If you’re a business in the wedding industry in the MD/DC/NOVA area, you could win! Nominations will open at the beginning of January. For more information and to see a list of the 2013 winners, check out the Chesapeake Bridal Awards website, here.
- Charm City Wed was honored to have been a part of a styled shoot that will be featured in the Spring 2014 Baltimore Bride Magazine! Editor Serena was photographer for the shoot and Editor Rochelle styled the model’s hair. This Edgar Allan Poe inspired shoot was so much fun and we can’t wait to see the feature in the magazine! Be sure to pick up a copy of Baltimore Bride’s spring issue, hitting newsstands in early January.
- There are a whole lot of Bridal Shows happening this fall around Baltimore / DC, and here are a couple that we want to let you all know about:
- The Wedding Salon: September 9th, 2013. This luxury bridal showcase for the sophisticated couple will be happening in Washington DC and we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away. Email us at email@example.com and let us know why your wedding is going to be a “million-dollar wedding to remember”! The deadline has been extended– winners will be announced on Friday, August 30th!
- Maryland Wedding Expo at Baltimore: September 22nd, 2013. The Maryland Wedding Professionals Association invites you to the Lord Radisson Baltimore for an afternoon with area Maryland wedding vendors. Tickets: $12 online, $15 at the door.
Want to stay informed with all of our announcements? Sign up for our Newsletter at the bottom right corner of the homepage! :)