Marriage is not only the combining of 2 people into 1 new family, but it is also the combining of cultures, traditions, and heritages. Today’s real wedding is a beautiful example of a couple celebrating the coming together of their heritages with an intimate celebration with family. This couple Skype’d their ceremony live to friends around the globe, even having it translated into Mandarin for the groom’s family in Taiwan. We love the photos of their amazing ceremony and reception by Brittany DeFrehn Photography and we know you will too!
- Baltimore Warehouse Wedding || Amber Kay Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 4: Seating Assignments and Everywhere Else
- White & Wood Outdoor Wedding || Bekah Kay Creative
- Legg Mason Tower Wedding, Baltimore || Urban Row Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 3: Table Centerpieces
What we’re loving!