Today, we’ve got one of the simplest DIY projects for you all: A “Best of Baltimore” goodies bag! Your guests will love these – whether you present them as favor bags to grab on the way out of your reception, or as welcome/thank you bags waiting for them at their hotel!
You can put a variety of items into your Baltimore goody bag, but here are some of our top suggestions:
- UTZ Potato Chips
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Berger Cookies
- Baltimore/Maryland Postcard
- Otterbein’s Cookies
- Goetze’s Caramel Cream Candies
Note: We were actually planning to make our own version of a goody bag, but the lovely Sarah Culver Photography sent these fabulous images over to us for a past inspiration post and we just loved them so much!
And, in case you missed this week’s posts…
- Advice on Creating Your Wedding Guest List
- A wedding at Piney Branch Golf Club by Michelle Zahn Photography
- Outdoor nuptials at the Evergreen Museum & Library by Love by Serena
- A sweet Locust Point engagement by Meaghan Elliott Photography
Have a great weekend!