In honor of our official launch, we are hosting our very first giveaway!
- An all-inclusive 1.5 hour on-location lifestyle couple session, photographed by Love By Serena. The session includes hair styling by Hair-by-Rochelle, LLC and makeup artistry by Jasmen Davis!
- Any fun + creative couples in-love (dating, engaged, or married) are encouraged to enter!
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, pregnancy, disability or sexual orientation.
- This lifestyle couple session will take place on a weekday, prior to November 1, 2012. The session should take place within 15-20 minutes of Baltimore.
- This session is subject to availability and is non-transferable.
How to Enter:
- Fill out the form below! We’ll need a photograph of you and your loved one, along with your love story + any and all creative ideas you have for your photo session.
- Like Charm City Wed on Facebook!
- *Not required – but we would love it if you left a comment on the post, with what you’re looking forward to most on Charm City Wed!
- Finally, if your entry is picked as one of our Top 5 Finalists, we’ll post your photo + sweet love story onto our Facebook page next week! Friends, family, and readers are encouraged to vote – and the entry with the most votes wins!
Entries must be received no later than Friday, June 8th at midnight. The Top 5 Finalists will be announced on Monday, June 11th at 9am and voting will commence. Voting ends on Thursday, June 14th at 11:59pm. The finalist will be announced on Friday, June 15th.Please select a valid form
[…] on over to Charm City Wed and fill out the form on the giveaway post! We’ll need a photograph of you and your loved […]
Serena and Rochelle,
I just entered your contest. Please forgive my Aesop-like story, as it is quite lengthy, but I am an English teacher, so I think I am naturally wordy.
Serena, I have seen your work, since you photographed two of my friends’ weddings. Rochelle, I saw your work on the website.
I look forward to the two of you being able to work as a superstar team, encapsulating love and life in a beautiful image that can be cherished forever. After planning my own wedding, I know it is a special time that can also be quite stressful. Seeing the pictures of that day brought it all to life for me. It captured the love and excitement of the day. I know both of you produce wonderful things. Good luck to you both!
[…] an extended holiday weekend, today’s post is a quick and simple sneak peek from our very first giveaway winners’ (Amanda and Matt) engagement […]