Simone Fox Photography sent us this Linganore wedding, and tells us about the wedding day: “I loved working with Ashlee and Will! They were both so easy to work with and I loved their venue! They were married outside at Linganore Winecellars with a backdrop of a gorgeous vineyard. The reception was held in their gorgeous facility that looks like an old barn on the outside! The decorations created the perfect ambiance for a winery wedding complete with corks, wine bottles, and mason jars. One thing I really loved about this couple was how strongly they valued their family. You could clearly tell that family is very important to these two, and I loved being able to capture that in their images. Thank you for a beautiful wedding day, Ashlee & Will!”
- Baltimore Warehouse Wedding || Amber Kay Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 4: Seating Assignments and Everywhere Else
- White & Wood Outdoor Wedding || Bekah Kay Creative
- Legg Mason Tower Wedding, Baltimore || Urban Row Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 3: Table Centerpieces
What we’re loving!