Jessica Eastburn Photography shares this lovely Loyola engagement session with us…Enjoy! “Andrea and Tore’s engagement session started at their alma mater, Loyola University. We had so much fun walking around campus and trying some ideas that sometimes worked and sometimes not so much, haha! We then drove over to Fells Point and walked through Harbor East where we got some amazing shots! We ended the shoot down by the water where the sun was setting and the Domino Sugar sign was illuminated in the background. This engagement session is going down in the book as one of my favorites. Outside of the beautiful backdrop that is Baltimore, these photos are so amazing because of this awesome couple with wonderful chemistry and warm personalities. So lucky to photograph their wedding next November!”
- Baltimore Warehouse Wedding || Amber Kay Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 4: Seating Assignments and Everywhere Else
- White & Wood Outdoor Wedding || Bekah Kay Creative
- Legg Mason Tower Wedding, Baltimore || Urban Row Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 3: Table Centerpieces
What we’re loving!