This National Arboretum engagement session from Gonzalez J. Photography, comes across cozy & cute as can be. When asked for something that they love about each other, Rob says “Marian has many great characteristics. She’s very thoughtful and considerate of others, always taking other people’s opinions into account. She has strong goals and works hard to reach them, which is probably my favorite part about her. I would also have to say that she has the best red hair.” Marian says “My favorite characteristic of Rob is that he is always so calm. I can get frustrated, upset, angry, and he is always there to calm me down. In the end, he’s my rock and he’s really the only person that I have ever met who can keep so calm in stressful situations. If I make a mistake, misunderstand something, or just generally mess up, he always says something along the lines of “it’s okay, we’ll figure it out, we always do.” I also have to add that I love how hardworking and kind Rob is. He’s worked hard for everything in his life, he has extremely strong values, and doesn’t take any of it for granted.”
- Baltimore Warehouse Wedding || Amber Kay Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 4: Seating Assignments and Everywhere Else
- White & Wood Outdoor Wedding || Bekah Kay Creative
- Legg Mason Tower Wedding, Baltimore || Urban Row Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 3: Table Centerpieces
What we’re loving!