Beth T Photography shares this Pier V Hotel Wedding, and between the girls fun wedding prep, to the tearful first look, to the windswept wedding ceremony in the gardens, we can’t pick our favorite moment! Bride, Casey, shares more about their wedding day. “My husband and I live in Fells point, work in Baltimore, and moonlight as bartenders in Canton. We absolutely love this city and have always known we wanted to have a city wedding. The Pier 5 Hotel gave the perfect backdrop for our guests to see some of the most beautiful parts of this city we love so much. The beautiful inner harbor and the seven foot knoll lighthouse both played perfect backdrops to our perfect day!”
- Baltimore Warehouse Wedding || Amber Kay Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 4: Seating Assignments and Everywhere Else
- White & Wood Outdoor Wedding || Bekah Kay Creative
- Legg Mason Tower Wedding, Baltimore || Urban Row Photography
- Decorating Your Wedding with Potted Plants: Part 3: Table Centerpieces
What we’re loving!