Happy Friday! Today, we’re making a couple of quick announcements to wrap up this week.
- Keep your eyes peeled for something big that’s in the works. We’ll be announcing it next week – so stay tuned!
- Casting Call: We’re looking for a variety of fun, stylish, and diverse couples (engaged or married) for a super secret project (our big announcement), held this upcoming Sunday and Monday (September 15th & 16th)! This project will involve short interviews (filming) and a mini session (photography), so all couples will be asked to sign a model release. On Sunday, the 15th, we’ll be shooting from 4:30-7:30pm in Fells Point. On Monday, we are available anytime and can be flexible on time & location. If you’re interested and available in participating, please e-mail 1-2 images of the two of you, when you’re available to shoot, and some wedding details (date, ceremony location, and theme) to email@example.com. If you have any specific questions, let us know and we’ll be in touch!
- We’ll be speaking at Envision this November 12th to 14th in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware! If you’re a photographer looking to learn, this workshop might be for you! Click here to get more information and register!
We also stumbled upon this amazing proposal that went viral on YouTube this week. Though it’s not local to our area, we simply had to share the love!
And… in case you missed them – here’s a wrap up of this week’s awesome posts:
- Gorgeous light and cute pups in this lovely Eden Mill engagement by Meghan Boyer Photography!
- We loved this fresh take on a Baltimore e-session by Taeck Jang Photography.
- This DIY and Anthropologie inspired wedding by Sarah Culver Photography is one of our favorites to date!
- A sweet Ellicott City engagement by J Fannon Photography.