Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and, today, we’ve got some fun Baltimore area event ideas for you and your significant other!
- Constellation Super Thursday at the Walter’s Art Museum: Enjoy complimentary hors d’ oeuvres, heart-shaped candies, and chocolate treats. Admission is 100% free!
- Spirit of Baltimore: This Inner Harbor cruise is such a fun experience and they’re running a Valentine’s special from the 14-16th! It’s a perfect way to relax with your loved one, yet stay so close to home!
- Flashdance: The Musical will be playing at the Hippodrome from February 12-17th.
- Valentine’s Day Pet Wedding: Pet lover? The Baltimore Humane Society will be opening their doors for a pet wedding event! “It is a celebration of hope, caring, and friendship in the lives of animals who have lost the love and support of their families, but who tirelessly search for it again.”
- Baltimore Theatre Project: From February 14-17th, the Peabody Chamber Opera returns for a 17th season with Love and Let Love.
- Ice Skating at Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis: On February 14th, take advantage of a 2-for-1 deal on admission (1:00pm to 11:00pm).
If you’re working – or just not one to celebrate your love on Valentine’s Day, that’s 100% okay! Any day can be made into a special date for you and your loved one. If you’re new to the blog, be sure to check back every month for our LoveBirds posts. There’s always something fun to do with your loved one around Baltimore!
Happy Valentine’s Week!