Fall is officially here, and that means its time for some awesome events around Charm City. We’ve got a few great ideas of things to do with your sweetie to keep your romance sizzlin’ as the days get cooler!
Photo Credit: Marcella Treybig Photography
- We all love to hear the word ‘Free’, and lucky for us there are a ton of free events going on around Baltimore this month. Head on over to Free Fall Baltimore to see a great list of events, including concerts, tours, and kids activities!
- Another word we all love to hear? BEER! Baltimore Beer Week kicks off on October 19th, and with tastings going on all around Baltimore, there’s sure to be an event that works for you.
- Whether you’re a Broadway show nut or have never been to a play in your life, there is one show that is a must-see, and I guarantee you and your sweetie with love: Wicked! As Broadway’s “biggest blockbuster” and “defining musical of the decade”, the story behind the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good make for a perfect show to see in October.
- A great way to grow closer as a couple is to learn about one another’s heritage. Baltimore often has cultural festivals to celebrate the many different heritages in the area, including a Greek festival, Latino festival, African American festival, and more. If you or your sweetie are of Russian heritage, check out the Russian Festival, happening October 19th-21st.
- Looking for a great park where you can run, bike, walk your dog, have a picnic, and enjoy a view of the city? I definitely recommend checking out Druid Hill Park! My husband and I love taking an evening stroll around the “lake” (Druid Hill Reservoir) on a nice cool evening.
Happy October, LoveBirds!