SETTING UP YOUR PROFILE
- You may access and edit your profile by clicking on the link at the top-right of the page (CCWC Login).
- You can reset your default password and create a new one by clicking here.
CONTENT + DESCRIPTION
- The interface is “Click to Edit.” Be sure to hit “Ok” or the Enter key to save any changes.
- We request that you keep your About section between 1 to 3 paragraphs in length.
- Fill out your profile before uploading images, as your listing will become visible to the public once you have uploaded your images.
- Your first image must be a landscape image. It will be your main profile image and should clearly represent your category.
- Ideal image dimensions are 650 pixels wide by 434 pixels tall – however, images will automatically resize to fit the gallery and thumbnail areas.
- Individual images ABSOLUTELY MUST be under 2.00 MB in size and saved for web viewing. If it is over 2mb, you will get errors & your listing will look awful until I can fix it.
- You can select more than one image at a time for uploading.
- You may display up to 10 images in your listing. Images can be rearranged by dragging and dropping.
- You are allowed to display up to 2 portrait images as one image, and can use this collage app online or something similar. When you have collaged the two images together, click FILE – SAVE AS JPG
- We ask that you please do not collage images by overlapping them.
- Each member will receive ONE online vendor profile for their company. Please contact us for details if your company provides services in multiple categories and you would like an additional listing.
- Your profile listing will be valid for one year from the date your listing information has been given to you.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- All vendors must have the usage rights to the photos displayed in their profile.
- All content is subject to review and may be removed if it is not in keeping with the standards of Charm City Wed.
- Videographers: All music used in your video profile must be properly licensed. Proof of music licensing is required.
Note: If you have any problems accessing or editing your vendor profile, please contact us as soon as possible.