It’s getting warm outside and with summer right around the corner, Baltimore is in full swing with lots of great events! With so many festivals happening in June, we’re going to focus on them and give you all a great list of festivals too good to miss!
- Federal Hill Jazz & Blues Festival – This free event is known for the great music, but you’ll also find arts & crafts vendors, and delicious food and drinks!
- Honfest is back for their annual celebration of “Bawlmer’s” hard-working women, and if you’ve never been, you’re missing out. Held in Baltimore’s Hampden neighborhood, the high-hair and wacky outfits are in great supply, and there is fun for everyone!
- Sail Baltimore’s Beer, Boats & Ballads! For those who are all about the maritime life, Sail Baltimore’s annual fundraiser is right up your alley. Come an have an evening of beer, food, music, silent auction, raffles and more!
- Maryland Traditions Folklife Festival – This “day-long, multi-cultural, interactive family friendly festival” includes performances from local and international musicians, workshops, crafts for sale, and more!
- Baltimore Pride is happening from June 14-16th. Both the Saturday Block Party and the Sunday Festival are free to attendees to enjoy (though donations are encouraged to help cover costs)! Stop by to hear live performers, see the parade, and participate in the well-known high heel race!
Happy June, LoveBirds!