Amazing how quickly the year flies by… and here we are on New Year’s Eve, ready to ring in 2013. We can’t wait for what the new year holds, but first, let’s start with January!
Photo Credit: Kate Triano Photography
- Coming to Baltimore this month are country favorites Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley on their Locked & Reloaded Tour, which they promise will include “epic badassery.” Sounds like a rockin’ good time! Thursday, January 24, 2013, 7:30pm at 1st Mariner Arena.
- Looking for a delicious restaurant for a date night that you may not have tried yet? We recommend The Black Olive in Fells Point. This cozy establishment, tucked away in a row home on an otherwise residential street, has gourmet Greek cuisine that is a must-have.
- Come celebrate the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. during Baltimore’s annual MLK Day Parade on Saturday, January 19th at noon. The parade, aptly held on MLK Boulevard, starts at the intersection of Eutaw and travels south to end at Baltimore Street. The celebration will include marching bands, equestrian units, color guards, and much more.
- During the sporadic mild days the Baltimore winter gives us, finding a good spot to get out and take a walk is just the thing for cabin fever. A great place to walk the dog or take a stroll with your sweetie is Lake Montebello, located between Hillen and Harford Roads in Homestead/Mayfield. This picturesque ‘lake’ is just the right size for a short walk on a crisp day!
- What are your New Year’s resolutions for 2013? Whatever they may be, we wish you the best of luck, health, and of course, LOVE, in the coming year! Thanks to all of our readers for a great 2012… we can’t wait to inspire you all in 2013! :)
Happy January, LoveBirds!