It’s time to fall into autumn… and fall in love! We’ve got a great list of things to do for September and we hope you all take advantage of one of these awesome events.
- Enjoy a night in Harbor East at the highly anticipated Charm City Music Festival on September 15th. This all day concert goes from noon until 11pm, and some of the featured bands include Flogging Molly, Stephen Marley, and headliners Weezer! Check out the festival’s Facebook page here for more info and a chance to win tickets!
- Looking for a fresh new option for you and your hunny’s exercise routine? Head on down to the harbor waterfront for Waterfront Wellness Free Fitness Classes, happening every Sunday morning through the end of September, weather permitting. Choose from yoga, boot camp, barre, and Zumba classes taught by area professionals.
- If you’ve never been to a roller derby, it is definitely an experience to behold. Good thing Baltimore has one of the best roller derby leagues out there, the Charm City Roller Girls! We recommend checking out the Charm City Roller Girl Home Team Season Opener on September 8th to see what all the hype is about!
- As the weather gets cooler, there’s nothing better than enjoying the activities of fall… and a great place to do that would be the Fall Harvest Festival & Craft Show at Steppingstone Museum! This festival will have pumpkin painting, hay rides, a straw maze, live bluegrass & country music, crafts, food, and more.
- Love to cook? A great way to spend time together (while buying local for your recipe’s ingredients) is to head to one of the area’s awesome farmers markets! There are just too many to mention, but we did find this handy dandy farmers market map, courtesy of The Baltimore Sun.
Happy September, Lovebirds!
[…] and grounds host multiple events during the year, including a fall festival (recommended in our September Lovebirds post!), flea market, and a Christmas open house, as well as being open every weekend to the public May […]
Thank you for including us. We are honored to have made the list.
Wow, what a beautiful location! Great pictures.