Today we have a treat for you: a sweet treat! Whether you bake up these delicious little pies for your wedding, rehearsal dinner, or just for a date night, this super easy recipe is sure to please.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 6-count packages Keebler Ready Crust Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- 1/2 cup lime juice (4 – 8 limes depending on size)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- lime zest
Ok, let’s get baking!
First, Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the mini pie crusts on a large cookie sheet and set aside.
- Zest one or two of the limes, place the zest in a mixing bowl.
- Squeeze enough limes to yield 1/2 juice, pour into same mixing bowl.
- Add egg yolks and condensed milk and mix well, until thick and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the mini pie crusts and bake for 14 minutes.
- Allow the pies to cool for 20 minutes, then chill in the refrigerator for 1 – 2 hours until completely chilled.
- Top with a dollop of Reddi-Whip and a bit more lime zest, and enjoy!
OMG this is so cute!! I love the little signs :)