Here at Charm City Wed, we love everything wedding, but we also know that what makes a wedding happen is LOVE. Whether you’re dating, engaged, newly married, or approaching your 50th anniversary, it’s all about love. And what better way to grow that love than spend time together?
Each month we’ll be giving all of you some great ideas of things to do around the Baltimore area and ways to spend quality time together. Here are a few ideas of things to do this month:
- Have free time this weekend? Want to see a festival that is a Baltimore classic? Head on over to Hampden to experience HonFest 2012! The higher the hair, the closer to God, ladies.
- June 8th-17th is Wine Week here in Maryland! With various events and tastings being held at many of the area’s local wineries, there’s plenty to choose from. Check out Maryland Wine’s website for various event going on around the area!
- Relax with a picture perfect mocha at Spoons Cafe in Federal Hill. And while you’re there, enjoy something off of their fantastic breakfast menu. (My favorite: Huevos Verdes!)
- You or your loved one a book worm? Take an hour or 2 (or more) on a Saturday or Sunday and visit The Book Thing! The best part about this bookstore? Every book is free. That’s right, FREE.
- Take a leisurely stroll around one of the area’s beautiful parks. Hold hands. Stop and kiss. Play 20 questions. Re-tell one of your most embarrassing moments to each other and see whose is more embarrassing. Breathe the fresh air and take a moment to remember, no matter what else is going on, you have each other.
Happy June, LoveBirds!